Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

So many clowns promoting shitcoins.

Be careful.

Fellow Anon, we are the storm. January 19 - National Popcorn Day!! NCSWIC

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Do you have any holdings in any coins?

XRP, DOGE, AMP.

Im a physical silver guy mostly.

In response Chuck Balla to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Me too. I have Silver ounces and Gold ounces DOGE, XRP-Gold, XLM-Silver, Algorand-Paladium

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

All industrial commodities have soared except silver, what a joke. Silver will correct to historical gold/silver ratios.

sugestions on where to buy silver?

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Ali Beth to her Publication

Find a authorized USmint silver eagle dealer in your area. Avoid Paper, Paper silver is not the same.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Ali Beth to her Publication

I bought mine form Money Metals Exchange. They were great and I have it all in hand!

(3) Show this thread

Fellow Anon, we are the storm. January 19 - National Popcorn Day!! NCSWIC

What's your thoughts on the ISO20022? Obviously flare and Doge are on there, curious for your thoughts on the XLM network.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Chuck Balla to his Publication

My sister and I have had nothing but problems with xlm lately. My gut feeling is to stay away from it. It seemed good in the begining with around 3 second speeds - now it's taking forever to transfer it. Not giving me a good feeling.

(2) Show this thread