This week ahead of releasing any gory details , including pics I will warn all prior as its tough to imagine what the evil people have done. They get the AdrenoChrome before eating these children and these people will all die. So if the day this is shown don’t look at it unless you have a strong stomach. Or if you want to sleep at night.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

The time for burying ones head in the sand is OVER! The Generation of 1871 put a hurtin on this country! 😤

I've seen frazzledrip and that was enough for me. I didn't sleep well at all after that. I do have a weak stomach and a big heart. I definitely don't want to see no more. Ready for Justice for all these poor kids.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

One or 2 Evil persons would be bad enough. The pervasiveness of this is mind-boggling. The lack of any media coverage shows how deeply they were in control. What they did to Liz Crokin when she tried to expose this shows the media is complict.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

MSM is Fighting to

Protect that Sex Trafficking Ring!!

They are all guilty as hell!!!

(1) Show this thread

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

I already have sleepless nights knowing about it.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Only the Light of Truth will set us free.

The first lie from the Prince of Lies is that Evil does not exist.

We live submerged in a secular world that neither believes in Satan/Lucifer OR God.
By [their] design.

UNSPEAKABLE EVIL IS BEING DONE TO THE INNOCENT OF INNOCENTS, THE PRECIOUS CHILDREN

The hope and promise that sings to me, is that the TRUTH will not only shock Sheeple out of their stupor, but UNITE us as one in our War Against Utter Evil.

Not only will horrible pics come forward, but also the VALIANT COURAGEOUS NEWS OF SPECIAL OPS TO RESCUE THE CHILDREN, TO END THEIR EVIL TYRANNY OVER US.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Well, there is a Satan and God. The people that do not know this are going to be shocked after their souls are cast into the Lake of Fire forever.

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

😂

(2) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I tried not to repost your entire page. Thank you for your work and for showing the world the gut wrenching truths. TheStormIsUponUs- Now

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

I agree ~ to know is enough 🙏

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response white light to his Publication

Yes, I haven’t slept well after seeing this pure Evil and Cannabalism again. I wish I had never even seen these photographs.

(1) Show this thread