Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

This week ahead of releasing any gory details , including pics I will warn all prior as its tough to imagine what the evil people have done. They get the AdrenoChrome before eating these children and these people will all die. So if the day this is shown don’t look at it unless you have a strong stomach. Or if you want to sleep at night.

Only the Light of Truth will set us free.

The first lie from the Prince of Lies is that Evil does not exist.

We live submerged in a secular world that neither believes in Satan/Lucifer OR God.
By [their] design.

UNSPEAKABLE EVIL IS BEING DONE TO THE INNOCENT OF INNOCENTS, THE PRECIOUS CHILDREN

The hope and promise that sings to me, is that the TRUTH will not only shock Sheeple out of their stupor, but UNITE us as one in our War Against Utter Evil.

Not only will horrible pics come forward, but also the VALIANT COURAGEOUS NEWS OF SPECIAL OPS TO RESCUE THE CHILDREN, TO END THEIR EVIL TYRANNY OVER US.

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends πŸ–•πŸ»

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

πŸ˜‚

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Kev Oooo to his Publication

but it's TRUE 😍
the meme of what our POTUS is doing to SAVE THE CHILDREN

I LOVE that courageous, honorable, Man of Good,
our PRESIDENT.

We are sOo lucky to have him as our POTUS.

And this is an amaaaazing time to be alive.

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Well, there is a Satan and God. The people that do not know this are going to be shocked after their souls are cast into the Lake of Fire forever.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

A preacher shared in a sermon many years ago, "There are NO ATHIEST in Hell!" They now know.. but it is Eternally to late!

(1) Show this thread