Only people mentioned by @Nanette in this post can reply

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

I wonder if she told her sister that President Trump will be back and very soon. I do not think he ever left.

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

In a round about way I believe he did🤗

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

So happy to hear this.👏

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

🤗

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

My very liberal co worker came up to a few of us that have always been consevative and Trump supporters and said.. "Ok, I am changing my mind on all of this!" We offered her some topics to look up and research. She was very open to the information this time. Seems she's fed up. 😂

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Fun fact - we are all school teachers. The liberal ones are waking up.

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

That’s Spectacular‼️ Thanks for sharing👊🏼

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Perfect and full of grace!,😊

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

🥰

(1) Show this thread