Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

My very liberal co worker came up to a few of us that have always been consevative and Trump supporters and said.. "Ok, I am changing my mind on all of this!" We offered her some topics to look up and research. She was very open to the information this time. Seems she's fed up. 😂

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

That’s Spectacular‼️ Thanks for sharing👊🏼

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

her eyes are opening in the mask thing. she went and got the vax thinking she could ditch the mask. our state recinded the mandate yet our school still requires. well she cant breathe and now shes thinking quite different. we all told her “dont wear iit.”. haha. then we gave her the mask info.

they change when it affects them.

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Fun fact - we are all school teachers. The liberal ones are waking up.