Happy Motherโ€™s Day! THE BEST IS YET TO COME! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

GEORGEnews: 2024 has always been a very very significant date. Something big is in play right now.. we cannot (yet) say if 2024 is an 'end date' or a 'start date'.. but in the coming days / weeks, 'news' will make it very apparent to you. Do not lose faith! We have never been MORE pumped and excited, than right now for what lies ahead..#G2024

Photo 1/4

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ’— โ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

๐Ÿค” 20th-24th

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Moving goal posts only proves my theory of playing another psy op delay game
it is becoming a joke

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming ๐Ÿ™#FamilyIsEverything

I think 2024 is both the finish and the start. Trump finishes his presidency and Junior starts his

My family is everything to me โค God Bless The USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I find it very interesting that it says G2024. If Georgenews is talking about Trump, wouldn't it be Trump2024?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Angela Creel to his Publication

Bingo! Whoโ€™s G? If G = GEORGE, then whoโ€™s GEORGE?#G2024

(2) Show this thread

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Whoa. What? I hadn't lost faith but any reference to 2024 certainly does just that. No way. Not acceptable.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

โ€œIn the COMING DAYS / WEEKS, 'news' will make it very apparent to you. Do not lose faith!โ€œโ€”G#G2024

Somethings gotta give, Patriot. Letโ€™s see what โ€˜newsโ€™ turns the tide in the coming โ€œdays/weeks.โ€ ๐Ÿ™

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

the thought of enduring this and worse till 2024 is almost too much for me to handle. btw, im a farmer in a blue state. life would be so much easier in red state but we cannot easily move.

2024 i knew this shit was just like the media the plan tomorrow booms wtc yea ok were all fucked

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

WE CANT WAIT THAT LONG. DEADLY COVID VAX SHEDDING/TRANSMITTING, PLANNED ECONOMIC COLLAPSE, WATER, GAS SUPPLY, FOOD SHORTAGES, ALL PLANNED TO. MORE CYBER ATTACKS COMING, BLM, ANTIFA, ISIS, CAIR, TRUMP/MIL in charge of BIDEN to DESTROY US and its people from within. WHY are the COMMUNIST in the US being allowed to CONTROL BIDEN if TRUMP/MIL is in charge, WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON. I MEAN REALLY. WHAT IS THE HIDDEN AGENDA.

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

the best thing to do is turn of the tell-lie-vision and social media and go outside into nature. the world isnt as bad as [they] are telling you.

(1) Show this thread

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

if it takes till for this shit to end, im pretty sure we will have all be killed

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

We better not have to wait for truths until 2024!
If not safe for him we understand but we canโ€™t live like it is now with commies everywhere!

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

โ€œIn the coming days / weeks, 'news' will make it very apparent to you. Do not lose faith!โ€โ€”GEORGE#G2024

(1) Show this thread

if 2024 is the start date then we all need to revisit Cue

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

Vibes! just posted that message from GeorgeNews on VKโ€™s Motherโ€™s Day post. It totally gave me VK vibes when I read it yesterday. Heโ€™s talked about 2024 a lot!

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Just a LARP...

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

We have no idea the day JFKjr will reveal himself. Will it be 2021? or 2022?

Oh, man. I'd love to know!! Can't wait.

Also, I don't want to hear a thing about Trump 2024.

We are on the edge of our seats ready to take up arms.

(1) Show this thread

Thanks PJ and a wonderful day to you!
VP isn't fitting is it...
THE BEST TRULY IS YET TO COME!