PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Happy Mother’s Day! THE BEST IS YET TO COME! 🙏🇺🇸🦅

GEORGEnews: 2024 has always been a very very significant date. Something big is in play right now.. we cannot (yet) say if 2024 is an 'end date' or a 'start date'.. but in the coming days / weeks, 'news' will make it very apparent to you. Do not lose faith! We have never been MORE pumped and excited, than right now for what lies ahead..#G2024

Photo 1/4

WE CANT WAIT THAT LONG. DEADLY COVID VAX SHEDDING/TRANSMITTING, PLANNED ECONOMIC COLLAPSE, WATER, GAS SUPPLY, FOOD SHORTAGES, ALL PLANNED TO. MORE CYBER ATTACKS COMING, BLM, ANTIFA, ISIS, CAIR, TRUMP/MIL in charge of BIDEN to DESTROY US and its people from within. WHY are the COMMUNIST in the US being allowed to CONTROL BIDEN if TRUMP/MIL is in charge, WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON. I MEAN REALLY. WHAT IS THE HIDDEN AGENDA.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotGrandmaK in this post can reply

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

the best thing to do is turn of the tell-lie-vision and social media and go outside into nature. the world isnt as bad as [they] are telling you.

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication

I DONT WATCH MSM NOT AT ALL. I GET THIS FROM ALL FROM TWO SOURCES ANONUP AND GAB.

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication

I can focus my Attetion on my little part of of LIFE as under this little microspcoe and it does look better, but it does not change the WW perpespective of what is happening on a global leel. WE ALL NEED to TAKE tiem out , FAST and PRAY and see the BIG picture from GOds point of view. GOD, LIFE ,FAMILY, AND LOVE

(2) Show this thread