For employers that require COVID-19 vaccines, OSHA now considers any adverse reactions to be workplace injuries.

OSHA: "If you require your employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment (i.e., for work-related reasons), then any adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine is work-related...”

https://www.enr.com/articles/51691-osha-imposes-new-guidance-for-employer-required-covid-19-vaccines

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

i would think the business would also be liable if they offer cash incentives to get the vaccine!!

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Great! Now the rest of us with small businesses can count on increased workers comp insurance premiums. Shit ALWAYS runs down hill!!🤬

In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication

Not if you don't mandate vaccination

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

This has potentially HUGE ramifications and will need to be followed closely.

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

first of all. common sense .. dont get the jab and dont tell/reqire anyone to require jab as a condition of employment or even as a condition of friendship! that wpuld be a decision made under duress and has abuse written all over it.
secondly, of course Osha is going to say that. it is their purpose to point these things.

but when the government removes itself and big pharma from injury liability who is left to blame .... the employer mandating the jab.
heaven help the first company who mandates the jab and there is injury because that opens the door for liability anf the employee to own the employer.
🤬🤬🤬

Southern until the day I die

i cant see where anyone can mandate an experimental anything

In response Gail Canty to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

WOW, WHAT HAPPENS IF IT IS A NEIGHBOR OR FAMILY MEMBER WHO GETS THEM SICK?

First of all, there's no lawful or ethical way that any company or country can require unapproved drug or vaccine in order to work! They can try though and hope ppl will stay enslaved with no fight. Secondly and most importantly, there's no fucking way that any sane person with even a bit of self respect and dignity and spine would play the Russian roulette with their health and life because they could blame the employer. When adverse reaction happens and any such reaction can cause a permanent disability or even death, yhen it's already too late. Let's see who will require that and let's finish with them forever.