Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

For employers that require COVID-19 vaccines, OSHA now considers any adverse reactions to be workplace injuries.

OSHA: "If you require your employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment (i.e., for work-related reasons), then any adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine is work-related...”

https://www.enr.com/articles/51691-osha-imposes-new-guidance-for-employer-required-covid-19-vaccines

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Great! Now the rest of us with small businesses can count on increased workers comp insurance premiums. Shit ALWAYS runs down hill!!🤬

Only people mentioned by @Tatonka in this post can reply

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

I firmly believe that these companies who are forcing experimental jabs should be held accountable, but I also know that when these insurance companies start paying claims, we'll ALL pay with increased w/c premiums. That's how the system works.

In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication

😔Yes you are correct. I read it wrong..

(1) Show this thread