Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

que c'est interessant πŸ€“la Couronne Bien sur

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Saving Israel for last!
Ask yourself why?

I heard Russia gave it to England if she would win the ear against Germany and why USA became involve by Britain which they lied to us. they were very evil people and very greedy in my opinion!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Great post Mr. Deeds.. as usual you are spot on!πŸ’₯

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I always thought the word, 'Television' looks like 'Tel Aviv Zion'.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

la blague πŸ₯Έvrai c'est πŸ™„ca sonne idem

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Step back even further and discover the Roth's are *Jesuits* (not "Jews" exactly right) and are nothing more nor less than the cut-out front bankster bagmen for the Papacy who, though certainly well compensated (getting to play with the accumulated wealth of the Holy Roman empire as it were) surely ask 'how far' when Papa says "jump"

https://geopolitics.co/2015/04/08/the-rothschilds-are-jesuits/

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

And as for exactly *who* the Roman Catholic Papal Church power IS .... a thorough study of 'the Bible and the Bible alone' makes it crystal clear.

https://youtu.be/uKcXTYWh2F0

Antichrist Revealed: The TRUE Identity They Don't Want You To Know | The Man Behind the Mask - YouTube

The Bible and the Bible alone are used to identify the Antichrist power. The little horn power of Daniel 7 with its twelve clear identifying features points ...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Exactly!
And the Jesuits have screwed us damn near since the beginning of time.

(2) Show this thread

good post, thx!

think they bought a lot of weather companies too
w/in the last 10 yrs or so, eg the weather channel?

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

When Jacob Rothschild proposed the creation of the State of Israel after WWII, it was not done for humanitarian reasons. The Rothschilds are Khazarian Jews (fake jews) and this was done in order to establish a strong foothold in the Middle East for the control of gas and oil. Modern Israel has very little to do with Biblical Israel. It is a globalist nation. People need to ask themselves just how Israel became a major nuclear wealthy nation in just 40 years after WWII when the Jews came out of WWII with just the clothes on their back?

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Lets get to the root rothchilds are still puppets Ie front men. The real power 13. Paysuer ownd everything the rest were his 12 other cabinet and therst were their tools!

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

This is where we r now in America, listen to all 4 and understand what it is happen, very eye opening https://morepain.me/articles/wwii-adolf-hitler-nazi-germany

(2) Show this thread

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

GREAT POST, I HEARD from BEN FULFORD that the ROTHSCHILDS put TRUMP in OFFICE and KUSHNER IS THE GODSON OF NETANYAHU

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

Ben Fulford is a fraud, just saying as an Anon that researched him.

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Great Post!πŸ’―
Thank QπŸ‘