Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

When Jacob Rothschild proposed the creation of the State of Israel after WWII, it was not done for humanitarian reasons. The Rothschilds are Khazarian Jews (fake jews) and this was done in order to establish a strong foothold in the Middle East for the control of gas and oil. Modern Israel has very little to do with Biblical Israel. It is a globalist nation. People need to ask themselves just how Israel became a major nuclear wealthy nation in just 40 years after WWII when the Jews came out of WWII with just the clothes on their back?

Lets get to the root rothchilds are still puppets Ie front men. The real power 13. Paysuer ownd everything the rest were his 12 other cabinet and therst were their tools!

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @EAGLE777 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

This is right...but even though this family are front men they come from the very same bloodline as the Farneses (pope paul III) who are not Italians.... they are Phoenicians. They are not jewish or christian or romans or any such. They are pagan worshippers since way way back and they practiced satanism.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Spot on Nice research🎯😁

(1) Show this thread