Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

The first lodge was founded 589X years ago in Babylon, the I. O. stands for " in the Orient ". The original name was" Phree Masson " (Childs of the light )Famous people were brothers and they were for sure not all bad. For example the Founding Fathers....And Lucifer is not Satan...

β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

Somewhere I heard that Lucifer created a Trinity too. Lucifer Satan Devil or LSD. He always tries to mimic GOD.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Possum49) can see their posts

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

THIS MAN KNOWS!THIS IS TRUE! WE ALL NEED TO LEARN THEIR SYMBOLISMS!
WEATHERMEN/WOMEN ON TV USE SYMBOLS A LOT! FAST WITH THEIR HANDS/FINGERS ACROSS THE WEATHERBOARD LIKE A PROFESSIONAL BALLERINA‼️TAKE A LIVE CAMERA SHOT OF THE WEATHERMEN on tv. TAKE SEVERAL OF THE SAME CLIP. CONTINUE THIS. THEN GO BACK -PRESS YOUR FINGER ON THE PICTURES AND WATCH THEIR FINGERS. KNOW SYMBOLISMS‼️SATANIC RIGHT IN FRONT OF US AND ....who knew? SATANS CROWD KNEW‼️‼️THE ONES YOU LEAST EXPECT DO IT THE MOST

β€œThe greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I used to be a fan of a couple of musicians he mentioned in the video. 😳 Better late than never that I've learned the price these people have paid for their success.