A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

The first lodge was founded 589X years ago in Babylon, the I. O. stands for " in the Orient ". The original name was" Phree Masson " (Childs of the light )Famous people were brothers and they were for sure not all bad. For example the Founding Fathers....And Lucifer is not Satan...

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nettie2 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

Somewhere I heard that Lucifer created a Trinity too. Lucifer Satan Devil or LSD. He always tries to mimic GOD.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

There seem to be no limits to the imagination.
Just do some research....that can be quite exciting. 😎

(2) Show this thread

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication