Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Humans are beyond stupid. We know that we're being harmed, yet we do nothing. Empower yourselves and either use the law to take down those towers, or choose to do something else to save our planet and its life.

There's also other causes of bird death, etc., which include HAARP, a weak magnetosphere, particles entering our atmosphere due to that weak magnetosphere, pesticides (especially in India), and other unknown causes.

We're being taught the lesson of our lives: love and respect all living things. If we don't, and fight for what's right, we're going the way of dinosaurs.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Look at what cell phones do to the water crystalline structures of our bodies- We can demand it all gets cleaned up. We can also continue to pray while looking for where and how we can take action and create change through our power of choice and what we choose to spend our money on. See Dr. Emotos work to learn about the power of all of the destructive frequencies and chemicals they put out there on our bodies.

Cymatics full documentary (part 1 of 4). Bringing matter to life with sound - YouTube

First of four documentaries on the science of CymaticsMore info http://mirkokulig.com/english/If you like what I research, the videos I do and want to know m...

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

When people understand this, its easier to imagine what they can do to our bodies with HAARP and wifi. Climate change is a distraction. The real threat to our survival is dissonant electromagnetic smog and frequency field manipulation. Take heart and head, the power of the creative Universal Intelligence inside your heart, if tapped, with focus on tuning it to the frequencies of vitality and regeneration, allowing it to flow freely, can override a lot of this toxic frequency soup they have us living in. The more you practice tuning in, priming the pump and giving gratitude, the stronger your field becomes to override it. WE came out of the womb as highly advanced and powerful biological, cosmically intelligent, quantum computers. They don't want you to know what the other 90% of your brain is for. Start activating it to come on the organic quantum God web and start using it. Visualize your brain lighting up with connections to your Heart Center/God and the quantum-verse. Godspeed.

I've been doing that for 33 years. 💙

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

(3) Show this thread