Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

My USAF friend said this is disinfo..... I spent much time debating him. I think he was right....

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

This is extremely troubling & heartbreaking. Not good.

The bees drop dead in it too. Remember Einstien said we only have a few years of food crops if the bees die. They want to control the worlds food supply with their sterilizing, pesticides built in that destroy your healthy gut flora, Genetically Modified seed that do not need pollination. Say no to 5G, and start demanding fiber optic cables. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/hundreds-bees-drop-dead-5g-18852434

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

This is terrible. I live in Los Angeles, and everyday I find dead bees on the ground in my backyard. This has been going on for years now. I thought it was all the chemtrails that are CONSTANTLY being flown above the city, but perhaps it is 5G?

This whole city has gone to hell. It's overrun with homelessness, tent cities, drug addicts roaming good neighborhoods, sidewalks littered with trash, crime rates through the roof, and sex offenders scattered EVERYWHERE! Beware, Patriots, this is what will happen to our entire country if we don't get these lying, thieving Satanists out of our government!

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

No bees, the pollination cycle is broken. No FRUIT.. Costs skyrockets.. Health plummets! Newsome has to GO!

(2) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

This is heartbreaking~ Unfortunately, we see this happening in our oceans as well. πŸ˜”

Humans are beyond stupid. We know that we're being harmed, yet we do nothing. Empower yourselves and either use the law to take down those towers, or choose to do something else to save our planet and its life.

There's also other causes of bird death, etc., which include HAARP, a weak magnetosphere, particles entering our atmosphere due to that weak magnetosphere, pesticides (especially in India), and other unknown causes.

We're being taught the lesson of our lives: love and respect all living things. If we don't, and fight for what's right, we're going the way of dinosaurs.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

We can DEMAND wireless tech- ALL fiber optic cables and ethernet; put plug in stations in coffee shops & parks for when out in public. Nature is suffering from our wireless tech and the garbage we consume. We can demand CLEAN, Organic pesticide & GMO free products for all-it use to be the norm. Why hasn't it concerned people that their GMO apples have no seeds? He who owns all of the seeds, controls the worlds food supply and thereby controls anyone who wants to eat from it. We can show through our spending choices where we want our culture and society to go with our collective purchasing power, we can reshape the landscape. Everyone with a Smart meter can demand they replace it with the old school. Its worth the $12. a month and gives a meter reader a job and keeps your family healthier. Stop buying SMART products that spy on you in your home and cook your bodies. Water is programmable and the SMART fridges are programming everything in you fridge to cause you illness. See Dr. Emoto.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Look at what cell phones do to the water crystalline structures of our bodies- We can demand it all gets cleaned up. We can also continue to pray while looking for where and how we can take action and create change through our power of choice and what we choose to spend our money on. See Dr. Emotos work to learn about the power of all of the destructive frequencies and chemicals they put out there on our bodies.

(3) Show this thread

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

Happening now at a 5G tower near you!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Not good at all!

(1) Show this thread

Holy Moly. That is a sad sight.

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

covfefe