Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Humans are beyond stupid. We know that we're being harmed, yet we do nothing. Empower yourselves and either use the law to take down those towers, or choose to do something else to save our planet and its life.

There's also other causes of bird death, etc., which include HAARP, a weak magnetosphere, particles entering our atmosphere due to that weak magnetosphere, pesticides (especially in India), and other unknown causes.

We're being taught the lesson of our lives: love and respect all living things. If we don't, and fight for what's right, we're going the way of dinosaurs.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Look at what cell phones do to the water crystalline structures of our bodies- We can demand it all gets cleaned up. We can also continue to pray while looking for where and how we can take action and create change through our power of choice and what we choose to spend our money on. See Dr. Emotos work to learn about the power of all of the destructive frequencies and chemicals they put out there on our bodies.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Cymatics full documentary (part 1 of 4). Bringing matter to life with sound - YouTube

First of four documentaries on the science of CymaticsMore info http://mirkokulig.com/english/If you like what I research, the videos I do and want to know m...

(1) Show this thread

We can DEMAND wireless tech- ALL fiber optic cables and ethernet; put plug in stations in coffee shops & parks for when out in public. Nature is suffering from our wireless tech and the garbage we consume. We can demand CLEAN, Organic pesticide & GMO free products for all-it use to be the norm. Why hasn't it concerned people that their GMO apples have no seeds? He who owns all of the seeds, controls the worlds food supply and thereby controls anyone who wants to eat from it. We can show through our spending choices where we want our culture and society to go with our collective purchasing power, we can reshape the landscape. Everyone with a Smart meter can demand they replace it with the old school. Its worth the $12. a month and gives a meter reader a job and keeps your family healthier. Stop buying SMART products that spy on you in your home and cook your bodies. Water is programmable and the SMART fridges are programming everything in you fridge to cause you illness. See Dr. Emoto.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Good ideas for people! 👊

I've known about frequencies of emotion for a long time. Isn't that amazing? Imagine what we could do if we all kept love in our hearts, no matter what. 💙

(1) Show this thread

there were never dinosaurs. you have a good message but your fear is palpable. Have Faith God will right these wrongs.

In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication

LOL. Fear? While I'm talking about love and empowerment?😂

(1) Show this thread