Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

The bees drop dead in it too. Remember Einstien said we only have a few years of food crops if the bees die. They want to control the worlds food supply with their sterilizing, pesticides built in that destroy your healthy gut flora, Genetically Modified seed that do not need pollination. Say no to 5G, and start demanding fiber optic cables. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/hundreds-bees-drop-dead-5g-18852434

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

No bees, the pollination cycle is broken. No FRUIT.. Costs skyrockets.. Health plummets! Newsome has to GO!

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

For the same reason, Monsanto GMO sterile seeds, Pesticides also have to go and while on that subject, people should be using thermal heat to treat for termites instead of the toxic poison fumigation methods. It was found that a house fumigated for termites destroys bees within a few bocks of the home. If ever needed, find a company that uses thermal heat treatment, it works better at killing the eggs as well AND a bonus is that it also kills any mold and mildew in the home. No need to flood the neighborhood with poisonous gases.

(1) Show this thread

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

This is terrible. I live in Los Angeles, and everyday I find dead bees on the ground in my backyard. This has been going on for years now. I thought it was all the chemtrails that are CONSTANTLY being flown above the city, but perhaps it is 5G?

This whole city has gone to hell. It's overrun with homelessness, tent cities, drug addicts roaming good neighborhoods, sidewalks littered with trash, crime rates through the roof, and sex offenders scattered EVERYWHERE! Beware, Patriots, this is what will happen to our entire country if we don't get these lying, thieving Satanists out of our government!

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

get outta that state before you are the last ons there.

(1) Show this thread