Awesome news from Dr. Immanuel (Frontline doctors)

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication

I pray in the mighty Name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ that this is true, because changing the DNA of Yah is a serious matter for your soul. If the Almighty Father no longer can recognize His creation then who does the creation belong to???
When the books (DNA) are opened up at the judgment seat whos DNA is there??? GODS or Luciferase (lucifer race) you can look it up if you don't know what it is - It will mark your DNA.

In response Chris Illich to her Publication

The soul is comprised of spirit, not DNA. Fear nor what they can do to the body. But, I've been praying that this vaccine can be neutralized. So many folks have already taken the jab our of fear and confusion. Blind trust in supposed science instead of in Jesus.

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

In response Chelle Belle to his Publication

Continued from last // Jude 1:7 speaks of “Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh”
What is strange flesh???
The fallen angels and their DNA...The fallen had children with human women and those children were completely cut off from God, They had Corrupted DNA.
Throughout the word, people groups are being completely destroyed by Gods people...Why? They had foreign DNA. Corrupted and not of GOD.
Just saying???

Thank you for this dialog! It's refreshing to exchange ideas, especially those well thought out. As I understand Jude 1:7, the "strange flesh" is referring to angels but, in the context of the townsman of Sodom demanding to have sex with Lot's visitors, God's messengers. Your theory would sure explain Pelosi, Schumer and Killary, etc, but that would mean that Noah and family were of these beings or that somehow these beings survived the flood.

In response Chris Illich to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ChelleBelle1 in this post can reply

In response Chelle Belle to his Publication

I think it's deeper than that...in the WORD it states Noah was perfect in his generations, so his sons would be, but it does not say anything about the wives of the sons of Noah. I feel "perfect in his generations" mean no corrupted DNA.
We also know that Ham was evil in his heart, for what he did to Noah, but Noah cursed Hams child and not Ham, because Ham was perfect in his generation (DNA). I think there is something here but have not gotten revelation on it yet.
But without that - I believe since the sons of God "the evil fallen ones" are immortal, it could be that they did something else to corrupt the DNA and it is not in the WORD, except that we do read "there were giants in the land" and this is after the flood.
We know from Enoch that the giants are the offspring of the fallen and human women. As we read in Genesis 6:2 and they are called the Nephilim.
Everything from the beginning will happen again - (Matthew 24:22) The days will be shortened, to save the elect.