Awesome news from Dr. Immanuel (Frontline doctors)

I pray in the mighty Name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ that this is true, because changing the DNA of Yah is a serious matter for your soul. If the Almighty Father no longer can recognize His creation then who does the creation belong to???
When the books (DNA) are opened up at the judgment seat whos DNA is there??? GODS or Luciferase (lucifer race) you can look it up if you don't know what it is - It will mark your DNA.

In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @amazingreality in this post can reply

In response Chris Illich to her Publication

The soul is comprised of spirit, not DNA. Fear nor what they can do to the body. But, I've been praying that this vaccine can be neutralized. So many folks have already taken the jab our of fear and confusion. Blind trust in supposed science instead of in Jesus.

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

In response Chelle Belle to his Publication

Jeremiah 1:5 - "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." (written in the DNA)
Crisper technology cuts DNA apart and replaces with something else.
Revelation 22:19 - And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. (written in our DNA/Book of our life)
In Jeremiah 1:5 Yah Himself states a prophecy about Jeremiah, what if Jeremiah put something into his body that changed the WORD of YAH written in his DNA?
Revelation 22:18 - For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; (Can't be the bible for it has been written and re-written several times)
So...what if you add in foreign DNA into you DNA? (injection)
Jude 1:7 sp

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

In response Chelle Belle to his Publication

Continued from last // Jude 1:7 speaks of “Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh”
What is strange flesh???
The fallen angels and their DNA...The fallen had children with human women and those children were completely cut off from God, They had Corrupted DNA.
Throughout the word, people groups are being completely destroyed by Gods people...Why? They had foreign DNA. Corrupted and not of GOD.
Just saying???

(2) Show this thread