Only people mentioned by @vrajavala in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication

I like Dr. Immanuel. But I was curious why her Twitter name was missing an "L". So I reached out to FrontlineMDs.com, her website. They deny that Dr. Immanuel made this post, so this account may be fake. Disappointing too.

Keep this handy and share with people you like and hate as well - you might save someone. This is how to get HCQ from the Americans Frontline Doctors...

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/covid-19/how-do-i-get-covid-19-medication

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I pray that there is a cure for this demonic gene therapy!!! Maybe this is the "near death experience" that the white hats say has to happen to wake people up. I am praying this is true and that white hats know how to fix it.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The problem is more is unknown than known about these Experimental Injections. If your bodies cells are making the protien marker in every cell I don’t believe HCQ will be effective against this issue. All test animals die after 1 year, all of them. So I will have to disagree with Dr Immanuel on this comment.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

I believe the Dr is referring to the spike protein shread from the vaccinated.

In other words, if you get the covid, use HCQ, if you are in close proximity with a vaxxed and are experiencing symptoms, use HCQ.

if you cant get HCQ, stock up on tonic water.

(1) Show this thread

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

I pray in the mighty Name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ that this is true, because changing the DNA of Yah is a serious matter for your soul. If the Almighty Father no longer can recognize His creation then who does the creation belong to???
When the books (DNA) are opened up at the judgment seat whos DNA is there??? GODS or Luciferase (lucifer race) you can look it up if you don't know what it is - It will mark your DNA.

In response Chris Illich to her Publication

The soul is comprised of spirit, not DNA. Fear nor what they can do to the body. But, I've been praying that this vaccine can be neutralized. So many folks have already taken the jab our of fear and confusion. Blind trust in supposed science instead of in Jesus.

(1) Show this thread

I love Jesus, my family, our country 🇺🇸! NCSWIC 🦅 Mom of 5, Physician Assistant, Stuck in Ohio

That woman is a warrior!!! ❤️

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

I LOVE and TRUST Dr. Stella 🙏❤️