Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

hug that beautiful dog - when the grief and panic overcome you - hug that dog and cry and lean into her. she will help you heal!

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

There's no one but you to judge your creation and judgement was never the point. Even bake some cookies if it's easier.

It's been said that God created us in his image. But I don't think it's to be human. I think the Creator made us to be creators. Source creates universes( Source is my name for The Most High). And we create our individual lives. There is immense healing and catharsis through the act of creation (almost like Source planned it that way.). And what ever you've created is something you can always look at and say "THIS ONLY EXISTS BECAUSE I MADE IT SO". What is more empowering than that? Love and light brother. With ease and grace.

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

1/2 Love and light to you brother. You belong here because this rag tag group of Anons aren't just here to spread truth. We're to also heal our wounded and make sure they come home (or make it thru this) in one peace. You're in the best of company. And my prayers tonight are for you.

But may I suggest Art and music? Not appreciating it (though there is immense healing in that too) but creating it. You may have never drawn a stick figure nor strummed one note. That doesn't matter. Create!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Jesus is right there, I hope you know. His hugs are the best.

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Praying for you, Joey. I do hope a fellow patriot with PTSD guidance can find you and help. Hold on, ok? It's going to be all right.

I love God, country, family and of course President Trump !!

I will be praying for you my friend as I always do, just know you are loved and you matter to me !! Let Belle help you through this, our dogs are usually our very best friends !!

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

I hear you fren! I have been struggling this week with my PTSD. Since I am alone, I find EXTREME COMFORT in my service animals! I am so happy you have a fur baby to protect and watch over you. This is a huge blessing for you, and I am so fricking happy that this opportunity presented itself. You will be amazed at the healing powers animals have. God Bless! You are loved!

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

enjoy the day and know you are loved by all your patriot friends❤️

Lots of good will and love to you my friend ... your dog, which is GOD spelled backwards : ) will be such a HELP!

Make her your 1st priority, pour your effort into her and tell the Demons to get behind you in the name of Jesus! ... and stay in touch with the pastor who reached out to you ... read the Bible everyday, join Bible studies and you will find peace.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Wow! She is beautiful!❤❤
Enjoy your time in the mountains. 🙏 You are stronger than you know.

I hope you have a good trip away. I am praying for you. God bless you patriot! Your new friend will bring you a lot of comfort and love!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

May God Ease You My Brother. Know we are with You, Jes is coming to visit us now, We Love You Brother. ❤️🙏💪

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

So glad you are going to the mountains now. Great decision.
Also glad you get your girl soon!
She's gorgeous!
Allow her to fill the void. I know she will do so quickly. ❤️

Just FYI - a study by Purdue showed cortisol levels went down in veterans when they got their dog.
It also showed the dog's cortisol levels went down too.
It's a win-win!

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻😇

He's beautiful! My GSD for CPTSD was life saving. You are strong, even if it doesn't feel like it, you have an important reason for your life, even if it all seems lost, and one day (no man knows the hour) it will be revealed in a way that leaves no doubt. Keep walking the path, and I am always here for ya if the demons come knocking....They hold no power here.......

God bless!

❤🇺🇸❤ Im a sailors daughter 🔱 Go NAVY 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸 WWG1WGAWW 💚❤ Reiki Master 🕉🕊❤🌹TRUMP SUPPORTER!🇺🇸 Married💕

Shes beautiful and will be such a blessing for you ...hugs❤😘