Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

not scared. knows its not real

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A MATRIX!😍

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

Top-Kek 🤣🐸

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Chaos is coming and we need to remain calm, and maybe learn to play the piano?

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

different frequency 🎵

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

🐸🍿 Must say, Brother... This is either flagrant irresponsibility, igniting all that Patriotic Fire in newbies with this old vid, ~ OR ~ Just too damn much fun, and a leftist PSA that, "Masks are important at all times." 🍿🐸

Another walk down memory lane, as we enter the "Revelation Phase", way back in the last days of twitter ...:

💟 ( "If you could see what I see right now..." ) REAL as it GETS: Ordinary people doing extraordinary MEME'ing, and Awakening the Republic. 🔥

We are a Cyber-Caravan of God-Fearing Digital Gypsies, a collective of global citizens, reaching for humanity's highest LOVE. We, can't have that with all this evil-cabal-fuckery running amuk.

WE WON, they lost. || #NCSWIC || #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🔥#MAGA

✝️Behind the screens..:

Aloha Everyone 🤩🕊🙏 such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏😉

(1) Show this thread

Freedom and human right.

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

So who's arrest theme song is this? Biden's?

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

the bangles: the soundtrack to crime 😂

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I remember this! 🤣 Thanks for posting Doq.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Quite sure this is a FF - do you know where its supposed to be?
Background seems like CGI

(1) Show this thread

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

Because of the contrast of elements, my first thought was this was a new Virtual Background Antifa Screen for zoom calls.

Musicians are always in their own dimension. I'll join the keyboardist.

another ship in distress

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

In Gematria Eternal Flame also equals:
- Breath of God
- The Mind of God
- Its Habbening
☺️🙏

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Wow!! Im thinking of when the Titanic started sinking and theres chaos everywhere and the musicians continue to play the music while everyone scared and running around..

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

my exact thought also.

(2) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

I see titanic.....🚢

✝️God Wins🇺🇸MAGA🤗Jr. Lives🐸WWG1WGA❤️

Anons be like...

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication

😂😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

what I get from this...refusing to live in fear...enjoying the moment...distractions aren't stealing their joy.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

Yes the pianist is so in his element and the two enjoying it don't want to stop as well. Wonderful!

(1) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Peace in the Chaos.🙏
Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Reminds me of

Reminds of that scene in the movie Titanic. When the band came back to play as the ship was sinking & chaos was all around them.

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

LOL I was gonna say that! ;)

(1) Show this thread

A merry heart doth good like medicine. 😊

This cracked me up when I saw this many months ago. Are we watching a movie?

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Ha!
LOL
😅 Can't make this stuff up!
Bizarreo Worldo!🙃

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

That is just surreal...

okay he is playing Eternal Flame ummm that just perfect! And they are all like just another Wednesday night nothing new here.

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

Wow!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

LOL. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!!!

Where we place our focus,
Where we place our prayers,
Where we place our hope.

IT MATTERS.

The Light and Peace of God will shelter us in the storm.
Amen.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

AMEN THE GREAT AWAKENING TO DRAW HIS PEOPLE CLOSER TO HIM :) WWG1WGA WW

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

O my God is that powerful!

He done a great job on that song.. despite the back round chaos!!