Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@America1871) can see their posts

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Cameras on WH and/or Capitol now functioning...is it just that way for me?

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father 🦅 | Son of the American Revolution 🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@QuantumActive) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

They clearly were building on to the structure this morning not demolishing it.

some are saying this has been the norm is that true

how long has anyone been watching the white house at night? 6 nights or longer?

In response Ashley Ashley to his Publication

since Bidan was inaugurated for me.

(1) Show this thread

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

I thought it was 7. Is this the 10 days of darkness?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Have they been constructing that odd building in the front at night?

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

it went up quick I think they started it on the 19th

I know how the story ends, God Won! 🇺🇸 I stand w/President Trump 🇺🇸 Save The Children 🇺🇸 #FightBack 🇺🇸 Love Wins 🇺🇸 No DMs 🇺🇸🦅

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

this is not unusual, seen at all inaugurals.

(3) Show this thread

why is the white house in darkness ?

Only followers of this user (@Trustbutverifeye) can see their posts

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

Saturday!🤩

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

I'm behind, are we counting down days of darkness and saturday is significant ?

(1) Show this thread

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

Saturday!🤩

i watched from 1am to 3 am est and the entire time the capitol camera was showing whitehouse feed, was not showing capitol

Wife of a Veteran, God Loving Patriot, Dairy Goat Farmer and Producer of Hand made Goat Milk Skin Care Products. WWG1WGA

still dark... do you think this is part of 10 days of darkness

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

7 Days of Darkness?
10 Days of Darkness?
Would be soooo GREAT if one of those were the DD-Day!
(DemocratDemolitionDay!!)

day 6 of patriots in control.
military NOT bidan

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

𝓤.𝓢. 𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝓥𝓮𝓽 (31𝒱/31𝓤) 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮, 𝒯𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓂 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉. ℬ𝒮𝒸ℐ𝒯, ℳ𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃

If tat is the 10 days of Darkness, then it will be done by Friday. I seem to remember a Q Post stating that Friday and Saturday would be big and then done by Sunday. I'll have to recheck that.

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Steampunk Patriot to his Publication

Flynn said done in 30 on Dec 31😉🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

4 more days of darkness!

10 days?

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

as much as im beyond ready for things to start going down, ive been watching the live feed since jan 6th. the WH goes dark every single night at 23:00. yes, even when Trump was there. be careful about spreading misinformation. this is what gets people's hooes up only to be let down. Trump's impeachment trial starts feb 8th so i am doubting dates right now. we can guess, but it doesn't make it true. just keep praying and hold the line. we will get there when God wants us to. we see things happening. we gotta quit with the date assumptions. more and more are waking up. have faith.

Lover of America and hater of political correctness. Also a college student trying to get ahead. Dig the outdoors too.

Yep, still dark

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

6 out of 10...

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

Maybe only 4 more????

10 days of Darkness?? Hmmm possibly? So what do you all think of this Impeachment thing in two week's. You think we will actually see it olay out or No?? Or do you think that's when evidence will surface 🤔 Im mot sure my theory on this?

Follower of Jesus Christ, WWG1WGA, Patriot, Mama, Gramma, US Gov't Ret, MAGA, Single, Quilter, Thrifter, Upcycler, Animal lover

🤔Read earlier that the WH was dark because of "repairs" and that they were staying at Blair House, which I am sure will be cramped since Kamala is supposed to be staying there too

1/20/21 - 1/29/21 are all mirror perfect reflections of eachother frontwards & backwards
https://anonup.com/thread/429390

Does anyone have an idea what that Garage looking stucture in front of the White House might be❓❓🤔🧐

In response chore Toke to her Publication

wasn't that for the inauguration

Patriot who honors Truth! Truth lives in the heart, not in the mind. “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

In response chore Toke to her Publication

supposedly a FEMA prison

(2) Show this thread

"Knowledge is Power" - Francis Bacon | The Best Is Yet To Come | #DigitalSoldiers | Coil: JackieGatsby | TWTR Ban 1.7.21: JaQieSpaceForce

"Where there was once darkness, there will now be LIGHT."
--> Drop#610 Links to 12.21.17 "Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption"
1.26.2018 1.26.2021@ghostezra
(https://web.archive.org/web/20210120125018/https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/#)

I Am the End and Summation of All things.. The End that is without End even as the Beginning

In response Jackie Gatsby to his Publication

Greetings and Blessings... i came across this post and feel compelled to say this... Q's use of the term "Darkness" has multiple meanings... Esoteric and Exoteric. both of which are being demonstrated simultaneously in both a Physical(Mother/Mater/Matter/Material/) sence and a Metaphysical(Etheric/SpiritualFather) sense. Physical sense the palindrome days beginning on the 20th and the Lights being off at the WH. Darkness in a Metaphysical/Spiritual sense is the "lack of knowledge" "ignorance" "being in the dark" "unaware"... where there was once darkness there will be Light. Yes Indeed

(1) Show this thread

Does something look off to you tonight though?

I love teaching! 30 years-total 11 years privately...then fired 2/2020 for telling the truth about Coronavirus! Thank God for POTUS!!!

Thank you for keeping up with this! January 31 should be Freedom Day!!! ☺️