Did you know...Cancer cannot live in an oxygen (alkaline) rich environment.
Think about that for a minute...

#masksdontwork #Masks #MasksOff #Cancer#oxygen#educateyourself#research

Only people mentioned by @kbcountry in this post can reply

In response Kelly Ann to her Publication

It is more complicated than eating “alkaline” foods. pH stands for potential hydrogen. It’s all about potential and charges. Our body can only heal if there is enough “potential”. The potential we are looking for is the cross-membrane potential. On a scale of pH 0-14, an acidic pH of 0 equals +400 mV, a neutral pH of 7 equals 0 mV, and an alkaline pH of 14 equals -400 mV. A typical cell repair pH of 7.88 would equal -50 mV, and a normal everyday cell pH of 7.44 would equal -25 mV. It comes down to this: our cells are designed to run under electron donor conditions. Cancer happens when the energy household of the cell breaks down, and the distance between the negatively charged cell membranes collapses into a dense knot—a tumor.
It is not enough to just add electrons: our cell membranes must be able to HOLD the charge, by acting as “capacitors”. A typical cell membrane is constructed of layers of conducting and insulating materials and the quality of the building materials matters.

They called it cancer after the "star signs" cause they are demons, INTENTIONAL over creation levels of candida thru various means, a fungi intentional. AND found it "snuck up on folks" body wise, THEN they own the fkin hospitals, MOST HUGE cancer places are bloodliner owned, and make money off that Project Paperclip style. THE WHOLE FKIN THING> SOFT KILL>

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

AND AGAIN they consider EACH DEATH a luciferian sacrifice, they are fkin amazed when someone makes it past any "treatment" gauntlets, WHO do folks think run the "bars"

(1) Show this thread

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

I can 100% attest to this. My tumor was on the outside and I saw it dying and detaching from me. I also saw it grow from a nickel to a quarter in 3 months from sugar. This has been since 2008

Good info, have you tried any of these particular filters, pitchers or machines that change the ph? If so, please share, thks in advance.

These foods help too.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Soda makes the body acidic and so does BOTTLED water. Everyone should be drinking alkaline water and plenty if it. Most people are chronically dehydrated. You can make water alkaline by purchasing filters, pitchers or machines that change the ph, remove fluoride and other contaminents. REPLACE SODA WITH FILTERED WATER!