Only people mentioned by @Digital_Foxhole in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Digital Foxhole to his Publication

Amen to that. Totally agree.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Agree!

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Amen to that! As for the players taking the knee bullshit screw off.

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

IT's A SIGN THAT
THEIR
ASS HOLE IS SORE

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Look mom i grew up to play a game! Uhg

Completely agree! πŸ’–

Honest question as this has always troubled me during my whole decades long awakening. All Military take the Oath to protect and defend the Constitution. In reality, we are aware of higher ups, ie; Generals & Admirals that turned to the dark side, and gave orders against protecting and defending the Constitution, that were in favor of securing the interests of the Nazi World Order. Is it possible for a lower ranked person to call out orders that are against the U.S. Constitution or is everything twisted to give a reason for why certain actions, missions are in the best interest of the U.S? I often wonder if the movie, A Few Good Men, came out as soft disclosure to what can happen if bad orders are followed or not followed. Is there a checks and balances that has a chance in hell of holding the highest up to the integrity of the Oath? Is this why so many are committing suicide? China/Deep State are running the U.S. How did that happen? Honest question to anyone with insight. Thank you.

The Digital Battlefield found me! USCG veteran fighting the good fight for God and Country. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’―πŸΈ #WWG1WGA

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

It is the duty of all military personnel to obey orders unless that order is unconstitutional. That said, you must choose your battles wisley and have good cause to disobey any order.

(1) Show this thread