Martin Geddes, (who I associate with@vincentkennedy), posted last night that he received a very special message from a special someone that left him smiling like a Cheshire cat. Timothy is posting again too with a great summary of why your life is about to shift in ways you cannot fathom...

https://timothycharlesholmseth.com/truth-of-biblical-proportions-is-about-to-free-every-man-woman-and-child/

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

"every man, woman, and child" drop 34

I ❤️ Martin Geddes

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Martin and Timothy are two wonderful men :). Love them both.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Sweet friend!!!! I do like Timothy and Martin! Glad to see you here! You are missed when you go awsy! How’s the UNO? Has your son won yet?😊

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The religion will be the most difficult thing.
Many will loose it.
Many will still refuse to accept it even with proof for quite some time just because they will think they will not be able to function without the religion they have leaned on for their whole lives.

We have to help them understand:
God is still God.
The teachings of Jesus are still timeless.
The Holy Spirit is still here, it is just in us.

We are not loosing anything, we are gaining so much.
Instead of being destroyed we will have a life with so many loving opportunities for the future.
We learn the truth about religion, file it in the proper files so we never forget and never allow our sovereignty to be taken again.
We remember and realize our powers they have stolen.

NANA IS SO EXCITED FOR US I CAN'T SIT STILL MOST DAYS!

Be sad & grieve the terrors of the children but nothing to be sad about religion lies, they are words, past lives, NOT OUR NOW.
We move forward in love & compassion & service

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Martin is one of the smartest people I ever met on social media . He is a a superb artist and photographer to boot. Miss that guy. Have one of his prints in my baby sons room . Honor he followed me on twitter because he had a major big following , and for good reason. He is the real deal . Honest as they come

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

He’s here! I was lucky to have met him early on this platform! Still missing a lot of friends from the great purge on twat.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is sending prayers all the time to our@vincentkennedy he is such a great Patriot!
We all love him so.
I know he is busy doing selfless work for this planet.

Nana prays and ask God in his will to protect every step VK takes with an angel of protection in front of each step and so close behind that it literally steps in his footprint as he lifts his feet all day everyday 24/7. Amen

Nana has followed Martin since the beginning. He is a great Patriot and has a wonderful gift from God to see and capture the art in everything he sees in such beautiful photos.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

@martingeddes is a True Patriot! And exceptional at capturing the beauty many people stroll right past.

His book was just nuked off Amazon....
Help him out!!

https://anonup.com/thread/4767277