🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Martin Geddes, (who I associate with@vincentkennedy), posted last night that he received a very special message from a special someone that left him smiling like a Cheshire cat. Timothy is posting again too with a great summary of why your life is about to shift in ways you cannot fathom...

https://timothycharlesholmseth.com/truth-of-biblical-proportions-is-about-to-free-every-man-woman-and-child/

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Martin is one of the smartest people I ever met on social media . He is a a superb artist and photographer to boot. Miss that guy. Have one of his prints in my baby sons room . Honor he followed me on twitter because he had a major big following , and for good reason. He is the real deal . Honest as they come

He’s here! I was lucky to have met him early on this platform! Still missing a lot of friends from the great purge on twat.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angie Mac, click on at the bottom under it