In 1968 I lived in Burbank, CA and knew people that knew people. The big rumour going around Hollywood was that the government was going to fake the upcoming moonlanding so they needed a moon landing film. It was said that Kubrick was in charge and Clarke was writing the script. Their talents had been commandered because the gov was so impressed with 2001 A Space Odessey.

They had a crew out near Lake Haveseu doing the shoot. It was also said that Kubrick and a lot of the crew were very unhappy to be doing it. They were some what mollified by being told they were doing it as backup in case they had trouble with the feed from the moon.

Well clearly they used the stuff shot in Nevada, and because I know it was a very professional crew, they wouldn't have made so many mistakes with lighting etc. There are unsung whistleblowers that took part and tried to show us the truth. That moon landing film was a big joke and any professional knew it. Why didn't anyone come forward,

Only people mentioned by @awakened777 in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Nancy Pace to his Publication

THIS TYPE OF PROFILE GETS BLOCKED ! TROLLS USE THIS PROFILE !

In response Nancy Pace to his Publication

Some always do come forward, but no one listens. If they are lucky enough to get some traction with their story, they are usually disposed of.
We are no further along today, look at child pedophilia and satanic rituals. MSM is quite, and a lot of people dont want to know. I know this to be a fact, as I try to inform people. Most say they don't believe it, or don't want to know about, even if it were true.