Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Makes me think of glow in the dark frogs.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Let's go Brandon!!! lol It's green!
Good morning.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

https://twitter.com/NoToadsAllowed/status/1456450173564039182?s=20

from
RT News
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica

Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

The coronavirus jab has been added to a list of childhood vaccinations, obligatory under the law, the nation’s Health Ministry announced on Friday. The National Vaccination and Epidemiology Commission (CNVE) has declared immunization against the virus to be mandatory for all minors under 18.

Subscribe to RT: t.me/rtnews
RT International
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica — RT World News
Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

God, protect these children.

(3) Show this thread

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady ❤️🤍💙

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(felling a need for a VK vibe 🙏🇺🇸)

nice to see you VK .

🙏The GOD,The LOVE💖And The FREEDOM is my prayer!! ⭐ ЭQЄ Z❤️LOVEVII 💓 Κ:Κ=11:11=kinetic nuclear 🔥 Gold energy soul kicletic

⭐💚🐸

(1) Show this thread

Yaaaayyyy VK you R back!!!! 🙏🏼💙🙏🏼💙🙏🏼💙🙏🏼

In Atlanta: Last night, (5/03), & tonight, (5/04) make the perfect nights to take a ride in the Delorean...⚡️♾🧩🚦

Hi FRENS 🐸! I Love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, family, friends & frens, POTUS & FLOTUS and the USA! #GodBlessAmerica #GodWinsALWAYS ✨🕊🇺🇸

very vivacious vibes, vk ❇️💚

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

People [an informed free-thinking pubic] awake is their greatest fear.
United we stand.
Q

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

not much foreplay here

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

not much foreplay here

not much foreplay here

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

We are all Beings of Light ! Glad you are back online !

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Deep state in a panic? call 800 eat dirt. Operators are standing by.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

my teenage son wants me to invest in doge coin . . . in what application should I do that as I know nothing about this . . . should we invest in xrp? Do cryptos have a future once everything changes?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Lookup ISO 20022, deals with banks/countries and Ripple, a good start

(1) Show this thread

WeGo Account -> wego.social/CL420 Twitter Account (yes, still alive :P) ->https://twitter.com/High2Fly1

is it already time? i thought it would be more "special"
No just joking, let´s get the party startin 🍿

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

May the Lord fully protect you and all Patriots fighting for what’s right. 🙏🇺🇸

Kayleigh wearing cheetah shoes on FOX now.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

😎👍🏻

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Elaine Shtein@elaineshtein. 10 hours ago
In response Vincent Kennedy to his Publication
Hey VK!

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/facts/cheetah