Just bought dinner & looked at my change✝️✝️
The penny has a cross cut out of it😉
NO CQINCIDENCES🐸🐸🐸 GOD IS GOOD💚💚💚
My life has been a movie. So many tales 2 tell. Uncountable traumas & tragedies starting at age 3 My spirit was broken & my will 2 live was gone at a very young age. I wasted a fortune being a drug addict & was exposed 2 extremely evil things. I remember wanting 2 end my life cuz I felt surrounded by darkness like no good was left in the world- I now understand it's becuz I WAS THE LIGHT✝️ Father God was always with me preparing me for something great.
Ive always seen the#333 its how the ascended masters, angels, guides communicate with me. Just like this penny finding it's way to me😎😎
Confirmations! God completely delivered me from drug addiction & self hatred. He is so Powerful! Praise You Jesus! I am ready to complete my tasks & be an instrument of your will🙏🙏 AMEN

https://willowsoul.com/blogs/numbers/4-reasons-why-you-are-seeing-333-the-meaning-of-333

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I am rejoicing with you over your victory that defeated the powers of darkness and won for you sobriety and freedom and a healthy mental and emotional state of being. Hallelujah! 💜

Be STRONG in the Lord and in the POWER of His might. If GOD be FOR US, who can be against us??? ... #HaveFaithInGod ... #GodWins

and she overcame [him/satan] by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of her testimony!!!
Powerful

this came up on my Marketplace today. my mom's name was Penny. i took it as a sign from her. 💛

FJB .......Trump is my President

God bless you and keep the faith ! 🙏🙏🙏

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

Congratulations on your sobriety! It's been almost twenty years since my last cigarette and alcoholic drink! God wins! And we get to be sober to experience it! WWG1WGA

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

333rd Day of the Year Spells the BrideGroom-ed's Name...

11/29/2021
ALi

You Will Meet Her Soon My Love...

11/29/2021
ALi

11/29/2021
ALi

11/29/2021
ALi

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

nice i got 1 about 5 years ago and i still carry it in my wallet