Digital Soldier๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒSurvivor ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDog Loverโ™ฅ๏ธ MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ GOD WINS๐Ÿ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Just bought dinner & looked at my changeโœ๏ธโœ๏ธ
The penny has a cross cut out of it๐Ÿ˜‰
NO CQINCIDENCES๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ GOD IS GOOD๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
My life has been a movie. So many tales 2 tell. Uncountable traumas & tragedies starting at age 3 My spirit was broken & my will 2 live was gone at a very young age. I wasted a fortune being a drug addict & was exposed 2 extremely evil things. I remember wanting 2 end my life cuz I felt surrounded by darkness like no good was left in the world- I now understand it's becuz I WAS THE LIGHTโœ๏ธ Father God was always with me preparing me for something great.
Ive always seen the#333 its how the ascended masters, angels, guides communicate with me. Just like this penny finding it's way to me๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
Confirmations! God completely delivered me from drug addiction & self hatred. He is so Powerful! Praise You Jesus! I am ready to complete my tasks & be an instrument of your will๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ AMEN

https://willowsoul.com/blogs/numbers/4-reasons-why-you-are-seeing-333-the-meaning-of-333

God bless you and keep the faith ! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindy _MAGA, click on at the bottom under it