Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Just bought dinner & looked at my change✝️✝️
The penny has a cross cut out of it😉
NO CQINCIDENCES🐸🐸🐸 GOD IS GOOD💚💚💚
My life has been a movie. So many tales 2 tell. Uncountable traumas & tragedies starting at age 3 My spirit was broken & my will 2 live was gone at a very young age. I wasted a fortune being a drug addict & was exposed 2 extremely evil things. I remember wanting 2 end my life cuz I felt surrounded by darkness like no good was left in the world- I now understand it's becuz I WAS THE LIGHT✝️ Father God was always with me preparing me for something great.
Ive always seen the#333 its how the ascended masters, angels, guides communicate with me. Just like this penny finding it's way to me😎😎
Confirmations! God completely delivered me from drug addiction & self hatred. He is so Powerful! Praise You Jesus! I am ready to complete my tasks & be an instrument of your will🙏🙏 AMEN

https://willowsoul.com/blogs/numbers/4-reasons-why-you-are-seeing-333-the-meaning-of-333

this came up on my Marketplace today. my mom's name was Penny. i took it as a sign from her. 💛

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Leahbird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leah Mattingly, click on at the bottom under it