Mar-a-Lago used to be a second White House, complete with bunkers and all, was refurbished by the government for that big world summit. Plus Trump named it “Winter White House”

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/history-mar-a-lago-180965214/

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

i just posted this the other day as well!

Curious if this is what it seems to be

(1) Show this thread

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

Just what our President needs for a dark winter...

Kicked OFF Twatter & FarceBook, Patriot living for Christ in light & love on the Caribbean in beautiful Panama 🇵🇦 VRBO host 1516148 🌴💦

Might those tunnels be connected to Peanut Island, JFK's build?? 😊

Health and Spiritual Coach, Reike and BioEnergy Practitioner, Kambo Practitioner, Registered Nurse

Synchronicity is simply beautiful.

it was suppose to be the white house from the beginning ...he knew they couldnt have a white house of love and evolvement in a place like washington DC with everything that happened there.
over the years you can tell tell it was built for this purpose.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

verrry interesting!

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Thanks for the smithsonian article.... I posted this a few days ago - Mar-a-Lago...
"On the death of Ms Post in 1973, she bequeathed the 17-acre estate to the federal government as a Winter White House for the use of presidents and visiting dignitaries. However, neither the Nixon nor Carter administrations were interested in using it."
"A Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) for communications with the White House Situation Room and Pentagon was added." https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-mar-a-lago-history-palm-beach-florida-b1780645.html

The Best is Yet to Come - #SaveTheChildren MAGA forever

WOW! Perfect 💗

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Wow!! I had no idea!!! Thanks for sharing this!!

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

Wow! I had no idea!