Only people mentioned by @Star_cth in this post can reply

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response IntoThe Light to her Publication

I comfort and guide but I also red pill relentlessly to the normies. I dont back down nor will I ever. The Truth Must be spoke just as loudly as the lies or louder if need be. Some of them need to be uncomfortable before I can comfort them. Im as gentle as I can afford to be at this crucial time.

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

Comfort who? The normies are feeling very comfortable with their house arrest, I mean stay at home jobs, unemployment checks, food delivery services and with the protection of their pseudo vaccines. And if, if, we ever get to Trump being reinstalled as the legally and rightfully elected President by the people, of the Constitutional Republic, the normies will say," I knew it all along." They won't be shocked. Hollywood, TV and the MSM has everyone desensitized to the horrors of drinking blood, torture, enslavement, kidnapping, rape and the fall from Grace of their icons. Just another day for them to get news of psychos and their behavior. The world out there seems very happy with itself. Go ahead, into town and see who is protesting what? Trumpers are having rally parties, everyone is planning for their big Memorial Day weekend celebration, the airlines are packed with travelers, many businesses can not keep up with demand for products and services. Did we skip over an event or what?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Lightworker ✨ Healer 💫 5D ✨ Awaken 💫 Family is everything ✨ Nuked 9 times from Twitter

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

We will see what the future brings and there will certainly be normies who will say that. But I don't think that's the majority of the population. I see it here in Germany. People are tired of the lockdowns and the restrictions and more and more people are not going to vaccinations. Frustration is high and soon it will really escalate. Especially when it comes to the savings, the car or maybe the own house, which will be taken away. The truth will always come out. Many people will be shocked and still wake up. These people need our help and not hate. Hate is not the solution. Not even towards the normies.
Our job is not to wake people up and save them, but to understand, forgive and still love. Even if they were blind. Every person has his own tempo and we have to respect that. 🙏

(3) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

after being mocked and abused by the normies for, well, all of my life, esp. the past 3 years, i no longer give a sheot about their shock they may experience when they finally see the truth. i'm taking care of myself, my family and my awakened tribe.

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

FAMILY IS THE MOST IMPORTAIN THING IN THE WORLD SECOND ONLY TO GOD HIMSELF. I AM PROUD OF YOU

(2) Show this thread

☺️Welcome to crazy town, and while you're here why not take a big bite? Seriously, Gene Decode has so much info and truly mind baffling --- things people have made reference to that others rolls their eyes ... but Gene really knows how to explain the details, the history --- he has an amazing depth of knowledge we have never heard about --- lied to for so long ... no wonder the population is so confused, its really hard to fathom.

https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2021/04/gene-decode-5-discusses-quantum-physics-non-terrestrials-timelines-with-nicholas-veniamin-must-video-3577312.html

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Thank you. I changed gears very recently. No more trying to wake anyone up... now just loving my family and friends...having great compassion for them, at this point, knowing what's coming down the pike. I can't even imagine the shock waves that the great reveal is going to cause... the ripple affect, down the way. Even I, who's been somewhat aware for several decades, am dreading the moment that it all starts to come out, as much as I know that it has to happen.

Lightworker ✨ Healer 💫 5D ✨ Awaken 💫 Family is everything ✨ Nuked 9 times from Twitter

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

🙏😇
That's right. It is not our job to save people. Some aren't ready either and may never be. Everyone has their own pace and that's what I wanted to convey with this post. Many truths will still come out and for many it will be very hard. These people then need our understanding. I also tried to wake them up and even lost them through this, that is human. The key is understanding, love and forgiveness. They will need us.

(1) Show this thread

Yup. It's now 5/2 and still nothing at all.

I am stunned folks are still buying into the entire scam.

waiting and getting tired of it!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

will not take too long anymore 👍🏼

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

me too. i have had to protect my heart by hardening up and detaching. too much waiting - too long holding a desire - can be damaging to ones heart/soul/energy. and this ongoing use of the word "soon" - for years - has just worn me out for now. i am surrounded by bots and programmed humans who love blm, biden and getting the jab. so i hide in my house now (until Life opens up the door i've been pounding on to find another place to live with like-minded humans with souls).

(2) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

AMEN!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

🙏🏼🙏🏼