Lightworker ✨ Healer 💫 5D ✨ Awaken 💫 Family is everything ✨ Nuked 9 times from Twitter

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response IntoThe Light to her Publication

Thank you. I changed gears very recently. No more trying to wake anyone up... now just loving my family and friends...having great compassion for them, at this point, knowing what's coming down the pike. I can't even imagine the shock waves that the great reveal is going to cause... the ripple affect, down the way. Even I, who's been somewhat aware for several decades, am dreading the moment that it all starts to come out, as much as I know that it has to happen.

🙏😇
That's right. It is not our job to save people. Some aren't ready either and may never be. Everyone has their own pace and that's what I wanted to convey with this post. Many truths will still come out and for many it will be very hard. These people then need our understanding. I also tried to wake them up and even lost them through this, that is human. The key is understanding, love and forgiveness. They will need us.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Star_cth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IntoThe Light, click on at the bottom under it