"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Though enormously long this really is one of the best presentations of this oft covered material I've seen. I was surprised how well it's held my interest so far. It just now pointed out something I'd never heard before .. the connection between the Masonic '33' ... and the number given in the Bible of how many angels (one third) followed Lucifer's lead in the original war of rebellion against Jesus and God in heaven.

https://youtu.be/bZ4NTdSK5ac

X-Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion - YouTube

Send any genuine queries to altiyanchilds@outlook.comRoyalty free music fromhttp://www.FesliyanStudios.com&Machina by Scott Buckley | www.scottbuckley.com.au...

Only people mentioned by @EAGLE777 in this post can reply

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

What Im having trouble understanding os that following this “equation” that would make Lucifers fallen “333” & Heavens faithful “666”. Im actually a little worried trying to figure THAT one out!!!🤢

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Denise Gee to her Publication

Read the book of Enoch it will help you with alot of the history

(1) Show this thread

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Exactly right ... the video's narrator just made that connection

A big fast head slapping 'duh' moment if there ever was one

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

a big 'fat' ...

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

I saved in in a tab Ill watch it tomorrow I see its a long one. Thats good because theres a ton of info on all this. By the sounds of you its worth the popcorn

(2) Show this thread