Though enormously long this really is one of the best presentations of this oft covered material I've seen. I was surprised how well it's held my interest so far. It just now pointed out something I'd never heard before .. the connection between the Masonic '33' ... and the number given in the Bible of how many angels (one third) followed Lucifer's lead in the original war of rebellion against Jesus and God in heaven.

https://youtu.be/bZ4NTdSK5ac

X-Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion - YouTube

Send any genuine queries to altiyanchilds@outlook.comRoyalty free music fromhttp://www.FesliyanStudios.com&Machina by Scott Buckley | www.scottbuckley.com.au...

Only people mentioned by @wht in this post can reply

A Canadian Patriot Hoping to bring a smile with humor during this shit show! WWG1WGA

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

I have been watching this for the last 3 days when I get the chance. I am just beyond.....this really connected dots for me. I would absolute recommend taking the time to watch it. Thank you for sharing it here. I feel the need to connect with other that have watched, just so I can not be alone in what I have learned....not sure if that makes sense.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Cindy Lou to her Publication

I know what you mean. I sat with a lot of this info for now decades w/ little support or feedback (other than glazed eyed yawns) from friends and fam. When twitter came along w/ the Q/anon phenomena it was a real blessing to see how many were actually 'out there' and waking up to so much of it. So 'welcome'! ... ;)

(1) Show this thread

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Thank You so much for posting this! I'm learning a lot, and feel the need for more. 😊
I truly appreciate You! 🤗
God Bless You.
God Bless All.
🙏🇺🇲💕

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

Why thank you .. you're very kind. Plenty of info out here! God bless YOU! ... ;)

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

i just finished all 5 hours. it's so full of info!

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

It really is ... some I'm unfamiliar with which is saying something.

And I'm only half way through.

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Look into 33.3 and the fallen angles

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Exactly right ... the video's narrator just made that connection

A big fast head slapping 'duh' moment if there ever was one

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

What Im having trouble understanding os that following this “equation” that would make Lucifers fallen “333” & Heavens faithful “666”. Im actually a little worried trying to figure THAT one out!!!🤢

(2) Show this thread