😂I remember my grandfather when babysitting us making us a highball when he poured himself one ( we were between ages 4-11😬 ) More-so that we lived fiercely and full of risks. We were not as so coddled and over protected as todays children are. Good or bad, I suspect most anons were born in these years.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I'm from the generation berfore x. And I've gotta tell ya we were all sissies most of this happened on our watch.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

My grandfather who would've been the generation before you, kept telling my parents, aunts and uncles and his grandkids, including me, to "Watch Out for China." Back in the 70s, I don't know what he was watching or studying, but he was certain they were planning to take over the U.S. my parents looked at him like he was nuts, so, you I hear you!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

When they really got controll was when they got controll of the money. That was on my grandparent's watch We all let this happen in our own way.

Yup, X'ers were also the generation that was brainwashed with "Got a problem? Take a Pill!" and "Buy now Pay Later". yup, yup, yup....we let a lot happen on our watch too, however, once we X'ers snapped out of the spells and saw what in hell was going on, we are not afraid to call foul and stand for freedom.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

It was take a “Xanax & Chill”
I remember on Instagram they were selling pillows that stated that and that drug. And taking Xanax for a long periods of time actually erases your short term memory by 60%!! You are correct if you look in every town and city there is title companies and loan stores everywhere!

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

Cocacola used to be the real thing. and they were proud of it.
They never wanted people to stop using drug, they wanted you to stop using any that wern't their drugs. We had some of the best jingles for drugs on tv.

(1) Show this thread