😂I remember my grandfather when babysitting us making us a highball when he poured himself one ( we were between ages 4-11😬 ) More-so that we lived fiercely and full of risks. We were not as so coddled and over protected as todays children are. Good or bad, I suspect most anons were born in these years.

I'm from the generation berfore x. And I've gotta tell ya we were all sissies most of this happened on our watch.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

My grandfather who would've been the generation before you, kept telling my parents, aunts and uncles and his grandkids, including me, to "Watch Out for China." Back in the 70s, I don't know what he was watching or studying, but he was certain they were planning to take over the U.S. my parents looked at him like he was nuts, so, you I hear you!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

When they really got controll was when they got controll of the money. That was on my grandparent's watch We all let this happen in our own way.

(1) Show this thread