πŸ˜‚I remember my grandfather when babysitting us making us a highball when he poured himself one ( we were between ages 4-11😬 ) More-so that we lived fiercely and full of risks. We were not as so coddled and over protected as todays children are. Good or bad, I suspect most anons were born in these years.

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I was born in 63. The 3rd oldest of 11 kids, and oldest girl. When I was 10 I started driving and when I was 13 I helped tag cattle, bucked bails of hay, and learned how to drive a D3 cat to help with the fields. We were allowed to drink Boones Farms wine and smoke Now cigarettes. That would probably be considered child abuse these days. Lol. I wouldn't change any a thing tho.

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

Born in 78. I have a picture of me when I was about 4 or 5 holding both a Michelob and a cigarette. (just for photo op's sake)
I don't remember much of my of my life before 4. I must have got wasted a lot.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

We would go to the lake for the day and we had a cooler full of beer and ice. I was whining I was thirsty, I was like 12...he said there's plenty of water out there...or theres a beer. I ate some ice 😜 I hate beer lol

Seekin The Truth πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I will not be silenced!!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈGod,πŸ’–Family,Country,πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈOld School #Savethechildren πŸ‘«I follow all with avatar/pic

My daddy made this "brew" he kept under the kitchen sink.Had raisins and bread in it along with his" secret "ingredients .Horrid tasting stuff.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Close--'86.

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I was driving my dad around when I was 13 because he was drinking and didn’t want to drink and drive 🀣

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I'm from the generation berfore x. And I've gotta tell ya we were all sissies most of this happened on our watch.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

My grandfather who would've been the generation before you, kept telling my parents, aunts and uncles and his grandkids, including me, to "Watch Out for China." Back in the 70s, I don't know what he was watching or studying, but he was certain they were planning to take over the U.S. my parents looked at him like he was nuts, so, you I hear you!

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚65

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

68:)

Here for Trump and keeping up with the AnonsπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ Proud❀ WIFE❀, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Oh yes