Fellow patriots, I'm feeling so angry and frustrated. I have two of my closest family members who are so indoctrinated they wouldn't see the truth if it was rammed down their throats. am genuinely terrified for them, and our relationships. HELP! I am heartbroken, we can barely speak civilly about our current world. Pray for their eyes to be opened. Pray that I find the words to reach them. I honestly feel that much of our society is ensared in this same trap. All (loving) suggestions are welcome and all prayers too!

Only people mentioned by @VCorrious in this post can reply

❤️Divine Energy Channel ❤️ Raising Frequency❤️ Fighting the invisible evil on & off earth❤️

In response Vee Corrious to her Publication

I hear you. I have a similar issue. I've tried hard to share truth and awaken them but now I avoid any subject that will cause conflict, putting our relationship first. Someone else or EBS will wake them up and then we can be a comforting shoulder when they are hit with the shock. Sending love & healing to you ❤️

Believer. Waiting with bated breath for the total unveiling of truth. Nothing scares me.

i am right there with you. Many days I feel as though i have shards of glass puncturing my heart💔 Today is especially tough as its my grandsons 3rd birthday. I am praying for healing and restoration soon. Calling on ministering angels constantly. 🙏🏻✝️❤️

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i know how you feel, its heartbreaking to see those we love be possed by lies.
there is nothing we can do
except step away from them and pray
place it at God's feet and ask HiM to
"remove the scales from their eyes, their ears amd their souls"
Amen

think of it as layers and layers of grease and dirt built up over the years thaf barely a pinhole of sunlight can get through.
that pinhole of Light is GOD
HE can break the layers and open their souls to receive HiS word

its going to be ok just keep praying and its ok to let them know that are praying for them 🙏❤️

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

Can you change the subject and laugh together about something else lighter in nature? Just find common ground on any other subject so you can stay close to them. Jesus Will help you, always, and in all Ways. 😎

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Unfortunately many of us have lost many many friends and some even family. Stay strong in your beliefs and just know God woke you up for a reason to help those that will struggle when the truth is shown. ♾👈🏼 They will soon learn you were trying tto help them.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I am currently living with my daughter as i get treated for ovarian cancer and she, her husband and my son are so indoctrinated & brainwashed that i am not allowed to bring up anything regarding current events. You're definitely not alone. My 80 year old mom thinks Trump is the Antichrist (seriously!). One day soon, they will all realize how wrong they were ir they will stay asleep. Studies show that once 10% of the population accept something as true, about 85% will rapidly follow. 5% will never belive. Just pray for them.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

God bless you and heal you in the name of Yeshua yoir son Jesus we as this Amen

try to spend time in the sunlight daily it illuminates your cells and try to drink tonic water daiky it contains HCQ and flushes out your cells 🙏❤️
keep smiling 😊

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

You must be a very strong lady to have found the Truth through all that. Awesome!! I think I would just chill and drop the subject. Sadly, they are part of the crowd that might have to see some fairly jarring material to believe it. Patience is key here because they'll all be coming to you in a very humble but terrified way soon and you'll want to know what you're going to say. Focus and Pray on it and forget about the current events. I'm collecting board games and propane stove snacks to stay chipper HA!! Godspeed 💚

(2) Show this thread

✝️ Jesus follower, Jesus is the Word and so is the Bible, the USA is the greatest country on Earth 🇺🇸

Same here and a lot of places. Fractures all around. Jesus said He is the truth. So those who do not believe, and some who think they believe, are not standing on that foundation. So they can't see. I believe (I have not prayed about it enough tho) God is drawing very hard lines between His people and the rest. I am not sure why. Have peace sister. Jesus is in it!