Land of the Free because of the Brave! #WWG1WGA Proud Trump Supporter! Facts Over Fear! Love my #MAGA family!

Fellow patriots, I'm feeling so angry and frustrated. I have two of my closest family members who are so indoctrinated they wouldn't see the truth if it was rammed down their throats. am genuinely terrified for them, and our relationships. HELP! I am heartbroken, we can barely speak civilly about our current world. Pray for their eyes to be opened. Pray that I find the words to reach them. I honestly feel that much of our society is ensared in this same trap. All (loving) suggestions are welcome and all prayers too!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Vee Corrious to her Publication

I am currently living with my daughter as i get treated for ovarian cancer and she, her husband and my son are so indoctrinated & brainwashed that i am not allowed to bring up anything regarding current events. You're definitely not alone. My 80 year old mom thinks Trump is the Antichrist (seriously!). One day soon, they will all realize how wrong they were ir they will stay asleep. Studies show that once 10% of the population accept something as true, about 85% will rapidly follow. 5% will never belive. Just pray for them.

God bless you and heal you in the name of Yeshua yoir son Jesus we as this Amen

try to spend time in the sunlight daily it illuminates your cells and try to drink tonic water daiky it contains HCQ and flushes out your cells 🙏❤️
keep smiling 😊

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cydalee in this post can reply

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

thank you ❤️