Land of the Free because of the Brave! #WWG1WGA Proud Trump Supporter! Facts Over Fear! Love my #MAGA family!

Fellow patriots, I'm feeling so angry and frustrated. I have two of my closest family members who are so indoctrinated they wouldn't see the truth if it was rammed down their throats. am genuinely terrified for them, and our relationships. HELP! I am heartbroken, we can barely speak civilly about our current world. Pray for their eyes to be opened. Pray that I find the words to reach them. I honestly feel that much of our society is ensared in this same trap. All (loving) suggestions are welcome and all prayers too!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Vee Corrious to her Publication

I am currently living with my daughter as i get treated for ovarian cancer and she, her husband and my son are so indoctrinated & brainwashed that i am not allowed to bring up anything regarding current events. You're definitely not alone. My 80 year old mom thinks Trump is the Antichrist (seriously!). One day soon, they will all realize how wrong they were ir they will stay asleep. Studies show that once 10% of the population accept something as true, about 85% will rapidly follow. 5% will never belive. Just pray for them.

You must be a very strong lady to have found the Truth through all that. Awesome!! I think I would just chill and drop the subject. Sadly, they are part of the crowd that might have to see some fairly jarring material to believe it. Patience is key here because they'll all be coming to you in a very humble but terrified way soon and you'll want to know what you're going to say. Focus and Pray on it and forget about the current events. I'm collecting board games and propane stove snacks to stay chipper HA!! Godspeed 💚

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ObiwanAnon in this post can reply

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication

i have been awake since 1980. My family has always thought i was a "conspiracy theorist" and roll their eyes, but this stuff with fake Biden inauguration gets them just boiling mad if i try to tell them about it or show them evidence. im a very intelligent person and have been a RN, but i researched all the time since 1980. I began with the Illuminati and never got out of the rabbit hole. I am hoping they will see the truth when its delivered. Their pride is too big to apologize.

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

It's a very lonely world indeed when everybody thinks we've totally lost it, lol. Looking forward to the shift 🙃

(1) Show this thread