Elon Musk tweets about underground tunnels & the time stamp matches a Q drop also about underground tunnels ⤵️

Something must be going on now with these DUMBS because I had this distinct impression to look up how many DUMBS were in New Mexico. Where I live and there were 9 that I counted. So I know that means I need to begin Praying just for those of you understand Promptings of the LORD and then this was posted earlier what are the odds. not

They've been there long before this civilization. I do not know what tribe it is but they have a story about the people who came up from underground.

Only people mentioned by @DeniseIsAwake in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts