Elon Musk tweets about underground tunnels & the time stamp matches a Q drop also about underground tunnels ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

Or it could be exactly as written = 44

Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

III% Living in Newsoms' ankle bracelet 👄🌊🥑🇺🇸💚🍓🐸🐛🌻👑 Never forget

EM was given life by 45 with the understanding that he must participate or die.

As a rule,whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. Soft is strong Lao Tzu ♾Quantum Patriottiltheend

love it. rob portman announced he wont be seeking reelection..

what if........ Elon is Q? 🤔

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response Viri CCVlc CCv to her Publication

mind blown

(1) Show this thread

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

sorry elon this has been going on a long time, specially trained troops went in rescued as many kids that they could. all were brought out, the sick, dead etc.. all of them. then the military blew the tunnels up.

Noice Decode! Thanks.

Supporter of the best president this country has ever had .. President Trump

Drop 3787 says "Dont worry, it wont be boring forever". hhmmm

Something must be going on now with these DUMBS because I had this distinct impression to look up how many DUMBS were in New Mexico. Where I live and there were 9 that I counted. So I know that means I need to begin Praying just for those of you understand Promptings of the LORD and then this was posted earlier what are the odds. not

They've been there long before this civilization. I do not know what tribe it is but they have a story about the people who came up from underground.

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

sexy😍

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

HUMA..is computer. Huma is person..Hitlerys sidekick.

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...I always thought he was an alien 👽

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

he is part alien... thas twhy hes so smart...and awkward.

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Sweet looks like a strong decode. Thank you

also DIGGING & DIGGING LOL ⤴️