What?????

Trump email announcement says refusing Covid-19 vaccination is “deranged pseudoscience”
Thursday, April 22, 2021 by: Ethan Huff

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-22-trump-says-refusing-covid19-vaccination-deranged-pseudoscience.html

Only people mentioned by @eaglesoar5252 in this post can reply

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

YES "STACY???" I agree, - The Art of War!

HUNTING - Poachers trick deer by leaving food pellets over here and human hair over there, so as to BOX in their prey. Confuse them with mixed messages.

I love Trump, but he is not God. I trust God, and I will NOT take the VAXX unless they force me by holding me down and jabbing me. I will not surrender to Satan's force.

Exposing lies in the media. Justice for the children. Former TV producer 23 years: Sid Roth's It's Supernatural, You Tube Channel

In response Molly Harris to his Publication

It just makes no sense why Trump pushed the vaccines. I have supported him in every way but I just don't get this.

(1) Show this thread

First would like to hear the actual spoken words ... then in what context ??? Remember he also said to drink Clorox - JOKINGLY yet all reported it as an actuality.

Please discern the truth from fiction,
I AM NOT GETTING ANY VACCINE !!!

God has already given us a superior body and immune system until big pharma started to mess with it.

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼 Imperfect Christian

maybe DJT was talking about a different natural vaccine, 🤔 and it seems like some trolls r n here ⚖️⏱️🇺🇸💧👁️👁️👀

You know people just hear what they want to hear when Trumps says something...right

Trump Tells Fox News Viewers to Get COVID-19 Vaccine … But Also They Don’t Have To
“It’s a great vaccine, it’s a safe vaccine and it’s something that works,” the former president says

J. Clara ChanJ. Clara Chan | March 16, 2021 @ 5:45 PM

https://www.thewrap.com/trump-fox-news-covid-19-vaccine/

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

PUT YOUR TRUST IN GOD AND JESUS. THEY HAVE ALREADY WON. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. PRAY. TRUMP IS A GOOD GUY AND HE IS WAKING UP MASSES OF PEOPLE. THEY ARE ACTUALLY LEARNING AND DOING THEIR OWN RESEARCH. PUT FAITH IN GOD ALMIGHTY. HE IS THE ONLY ONE WITH THE ENDING AND THE TIMING.

.....this is the only point which i have serious confusion about?....i just cant see the gain of this?....strange!