Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

God is my co-pilot💙 Make Earth Great Again 🌎 🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸 We are star🌟seeds

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication

can you tell us what it said??

God is my co-pilot💙 Make Earth Great Again 🌎 🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸 We are star🌟seeds

sad they are trying to censor his website 😢.

In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication

I KNOW!!!☹️

monumental undertaking of transforming life on Earth.

While you await public acknowledgement of various steps, be assured that everything is unfolding in divine order and timing under the watchful eye of universal family members in advisory and action capacities, both off-planet and in your midst. Dear brothers and sisters, the patience, indomitable spirit, and knowing the light already has won that have served you well will continue to do so.

All light beings in this universe honor you for staying the course during this tumultuous era on Earth and support you with the power of unconditional love.
LOVE and PEACE

Suzanne Ward
suzy@matthewbooks.com

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spirit & Truth, click on at the bottom under it