Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

God is my co-pilot๐Ÿ’™ Make Earth Great Again ๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ We are star๐ŸŒŸseeds

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication

can you tell us what it said??

Only people mentioned by @WeAreFree in this post can reply

In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication

I KNOW!!!โ˜น๏ธ

God is my co-pilot๐Ÿ’™ Make Earth Great Again ๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ We are star๐ŸŒŸseeds

skipped to last 3 paragraphs..
Now let us send encouragementโ€™s high vibrations to all of you who are feeling disillusioned because days are passing with no indication of action. When what would have been a dramatic public demonstration was preempted by a slower, safer course, actions that would have come incrementally during an extended period following that demonstration now are integral parts of โ€œPlan B.โ€

Happenings out of the public eye include arrests of individuals in numerous countries, preparation for tribunal trials and prosecution of principals involved in the fraudulent United States presidential election, planning sessions to establish that nation as a republic, rescue of captives in underground tunnels followed by the tunnelsโ€™ destruction, seizure of gold, plans to end impoverishment by redistributing the Illuminatiโ€™s ill-gotten fortunes, and high-level negotiations on environmental restoration. Those and other international efforts are major steps forward in the monume

monumental undertaking of transforming life on Earth.

While you await public acknowledgement of various steps, be assured that everything is unfolding in divine order and timing under the watchful eye of universal family members in advisory and action capacities, both off-planet and in your midst. Dear brothers and sisters, the patience, indomitable spirit, and knowing the light already has won that have served you well will continue to do so.

All light beings in this universe honor you for staying the course during this tumultuous era on Earth and support you with the power of unconditional love.
LOVE and PEACE

Suzanne Ward
suzy@matthewbooks.com

(3) Show this thread