Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

God is my co-pilot💙 Make Earth Great Again 🌎 🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸 We are star🌟seeds

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication

can you tell us what it said??

God is my co-pilot💙 Make Earth Great Again 🌎 🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸 We are star🌟seeds

sad they are trying to censor his website 😢.

In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication

I KNOW!!!☹️

skipped to last 3 paragraphs..
Now let us send encouragement’s high vibrations to all of you who are feeling disillusioned because days are passing with no indication of action. When what would have been a dramatic public demonstration was preempted by a slower, safer course, actions that would have come incrementally during an extended period following that demonstration now are integral parts of “Plan B.”

Happenings out of the public eye include arrests of individuals in numerous countries, preparation for tribunal trials and prosecution of principals involved in the fraudulent United States presidential election, planning sessions to establish that nation as a republic, rescue of captives in underground tunnels followed by the tunnels’ destruction, seizure of gold, plans to end impoverishment by redistributing the Illuminati’s ill-gotten fortunes, and high-level negotiations on environmental restoration. Those and other international efforts are major steps forward in the monume

Only people mentioned by @WeAreFree in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Corinne Pleiadian, click on at the bottom under it