I got a message...
"Patriots are feeling depressed and hopeless blah, blah, blah"
My response:

"They want to Give Up and have a#PityParty go with God...
I'm having the time of my life and enjoying every step on this path"

I think they need to do a#PatriotLuncheon...

They'd feel a whole lot better, if you ask me 😊

#ThePeoplesBridge
#NeverGiveUp

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Lot of Trump love in Iowa, rural Iowa, that is. Twenty minutes from the capital and reading Twitter last year before Jack's grand slam January 6 had me thinking otherwise. Ah, youth. Ah, brainwashing.

Mmmmm, lunch anyone?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Anyone who is not enjoying their every breath is missing out on life! There is NO promise we will have tomorrow! You snooze YOU lose!
Great post thanks!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

some of us are under heavy lockdown and can't go out except essential food, everything is shutdown and under curfew.. Conversations are masks and injections, its horrific. We are doing everything in our power to be calm, some of us completely alone in our beliefs and we come to anon sites to vent, get support, share thoughts, etc. We are trying to hang on and hang in, its been a year an half of anguish. Some handle it better than others. My shoes are my shoes, I walk alone.

Trump is and will be my PRESIDENT

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

beautiful soul we are all here for one another. I We love you , we all know its hard stay strong. Reach out say anything

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I want to adopt you❤️🤍💙

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️You go girl!!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Bless You Veronica Wolski!

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

WE LOVE YOU, PRESIDENT TRUMP! ❤️🇺🇲

https://gab.com/kittylists/posts/105586347583014961

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

You go girl! 🤗💜😘

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

We love you, Veronica! Thank you for keeping us on the right path with the right attitude!!!